twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4g Touch vs LG G2X

Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4g Touch vs LG G2X Video Clips. Duration : 7.20 Mins.


I created this video real quick just to compare the speed of opening up random applications between these phones. I pretty much just picked whatever I saw that I knew I had the same apps on both phones. I never had any complaints about the Tegra 2 chip, I always thought it was fast, but with everything I read about Exynos inside the Samsung, I wanted to put them head to head. My browser was acting up on the G2X, so it wasn't too fair, on top of the fail I did when trying to select both web pages at the same time. *Don't mind my pet dragon making all those noises in the background.

Keywords: Samsung GS2, Galaxy S II, Epic 4g Touch, Sprint Epic, Galaxy S2 Epic 4g Touch, T-Mobile, LG G2x, Exynos, Tegra 2, dragon catcher, blaktal

No comments:

Post a Comment